Louisville had an ice storm come through and the whole city pretty much shut down midafternoon. The roads weren't that bad because they salted them in preparation for this, but these are some pictures around our house.
Cars that were outside for just a short time had a thick layer of ice on the doors and windows. I had to start up my car to defrost it before I drove home from work that early afternoon.
I've never seen an ice storm before..it is so wierd to see a thick layer of ice on everything.
7 comments:
That's crazy summer! I'm glad you joined the blog world!
Hi Summer
I love you and so excited to see you taking all the pics of your baby girls bedding and pics of your body. Your so cute and I can't wait for you to come visit again when you have her I have got to see her. Good luck. Love Tami
You have been busy... your blog is very cute. And I love all the pregnancy pictures. No fair... you are cute prego. I always knew you would be. I agree with Tami... your baby bedding is super cute!
Yea Summer, I love your blog. And you look amazing. I am not cute prego but you are. Yucky ice storm, crazy pictures. I NEED the spring to come!!!! Love you!
I'm so glad you are a blogger. I had the hardest time with that mac site! You look as BEAUTIFUL As ever! Wait, you aren't naming her Kelsey Paige? I named my daugher Summer Nicole. It's only a fair trade =) ha! Good luck. She'll be here soon. And with that belly, there is no 9 lb baby in your future, you crazy!
Hey I love the new blog! You are looking so cute. When is your due date again? you've got our old blog on your site- you can update it with our new address if you want. rachelandtroy@blogspot.com
that is crazy!! I don't think we had anything that bad when we were in kentucky! no THAT is a reason to close schools!!
Post a Comment