Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Pregnancy Update

YEAH! We are now officially a BLOGGER!
Okay, we decided not to renew our MAC website, since it costs us a yearly fee. So, we wanted a free blog site and joined in the BLOGGER craze. Since I am starting a new blog, I thought I would update everyone on my whole pregnancy up until now, before our baby gets here.
Tyson and I are expecting a girl and we have decided to name her Taylor Brook.
Our due date is April 13th. So, I have less than 8 weeks till she is here, hopefully!
I hope you all enjoy reading our blog...and stay tuned for updates on Taylor, of course.


February 19
This is what I currently look like at 32 weeks.


This is our crib and bedding that we finally set up!
I love pink and brown, and our theme is daisies and butterflies


This is the most comfortable glider you will ever sit in! I had to get it, although it isn't as stylish as some I've seen.
February 2nd
Here I am meeting Garth Brooks for a weekend in TN with Mortenson Family Dental. Our whole conversation was about Taylor Brook (our future baby girl) :)


I failed my first gestational diabetes test, but passed my second one.
Whheeeww!


Keeping record of my baby bump getting larger. This is early January (about 6 months prego?)

At Christmas time, I had 2 baby showers when we went home. One given by my mother and the other by my mother-in-law!

Here I am on November 19 (about 4, 1/2 months along)


To announce our pregnancy, we wanted it to be a big surprise. So we made Thanksgiving cards for family and friends letting them know we were expecting a GIRL!


We got our first ultrasound on November 19,
and found out we were having a GIRL!

For Halloween, I decided to carve a pumpkin throwing up in the toilet...not on purpose, but this sparked suspicion with friends.

For my birthday on Sept 22, Tyson took me to Cincinnati. We went to the Newport Aquarium and I had to see if my pregnancy belly was 'measuring up' yet :) I was about 2, 1/2 months?


I started feeling Ucky mid-late August. I was ALWAYS exhausted and started feeling nautious

I got in a strange mood to dye my hair drastically!

My first cravings was corn dogs!

Aug 10th, we got our first positive pregnancy test! This was our first day back from Walt Disney World. And it was our 5th year Anniversary!

Oops! I had sushi!

My pre-pregnancy weight!

The first week of August, we went to Walt Disney World for our vacation. I didn't know I was pregnant, though.

My parents came out for vacation mid July and this is when we conceived. I know! TMI! (Too much information)

1 comment:

Crafty Momma said...

I can't believe how big you got from Jan to feb!! You look soooo cute pregnant! I hope you don't get too much bigger! That's when it got really uncomfortable! You look so thin too! Can't wait to see your bump around Easter! Yeah! Glad to have you in the "blogger" family.