Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Last Day of Work

I am officially on maternity leave!  I could have stuck it out another week or two, but my fingers were so arthritic in the morning and it was getting difficult for me to close my fingers together... which obviously posed a dilemma for cleaning teeth.  On my last day of work, I came home and I was like...oh my gosh!  Look at my cankles, Tyson!  He was laughing because he hadn't ever seen them that bad before.  He imprinted his finger into my ankle and the skin didn't even bounce back!  It was so sad!  I was full of edema!  Aww...the fun stuff of pregnancy!
I will surely miss working with my coworkers and Doctor!

From left to right: Lisa Puckett, Erin Simpson, Stacy Sanders, Teresa Oechsli, ME, Shannon Clark

Our Office makeover!  Love the look!

Dr. Matt Morgan..bad lighting made this picture a little blury.

No comments: