I think it is crazy that I am totally jinxed. These baby showers have not been wanting to happen. Poor Lisa Pucket...she has been trying to put together my WORK baby shower for a while and we have had to reschedule it many times because of time conflicts. Well, we finally had it set in stone that our office was going to go out for a 2 hour lunch on Wednesday, March 12 and celebrate at Applebee's. So, when we were on our way, we came across a road block! Bardstown road near the Gene Snyder was totally blocked off because there was some huge oil diesel that flipped over and there were tons of fire trucks washing it down with water...to prevent a fire, I guess. We had no idea how to get around it. We had to take these side roads and got lost even worse. Applebee's was only a block away from the Gene Snyder, but it took us at least 30 minutes to finally get there. It was just crazy. At least everyone else made it because we called them and they googled a different route. We were just happy that it worked out. We came back for some good chocolate cake and ice cream. The cake is soooo cute! Thanks LISA! It was a wonderful baby shower. Enjoy the pics.
4 comments:
That's great you got to have a work shower! Looks like it was fun and you got some great gifts. Isn't having a baby so fun?!
Summer, you're looking good even at almost 9 months pregnant. I'm so excited for you. You look like you're happy and having tons of fun!!
Looks like you got some fun stuff at the shower... I'm sure you will be totally prepared with your lists and everything. You do look great- I can't even tell you are prego in the pics because you are hiding your belly. Good for you!
Summer you are a darling pregnant girl. I hope everything is good and that you are not super tired. Try to sleep over the next 24 days!!
Post a Comment