Monday, April 14, 2008

Bringing Taylor Home

I am totally wiped out! Sleep is all I can think of in this picture.
She is just so irresistible!


Grandma and Taylor
Tyson needs a nap also! :)

My work sent this to me!  Thanks Dr. Matt and everyone!  You guys are awesome!

Taylor's first bath (wipe down)
She did okay until there was a little draft of air :)  Taylor DOES NOT like to be naked, and DOES NOT like to get her diaper changed.  She just wants to be swaddled up like a burrito. :)

3 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I've been waiting for pictures! She's so cute, I can't wait to see her in person, hopefully this week I'll make it over. I know what you mean about being wiped out and just wanting to sleep, it's exhausting being a new mom! Congrats again!

Crafty Momma said...

Oh Summer, She is just gorgeous! I'll bet you can't get enough of her! I really miss Delia being so tiny and fragile becuase I could hold her for as long as I wanted without her wiggling to get free! Aside from my baby being the most beautiful baby in world ;) Taylor is a close second! You two definately need to have more! Are you going to be in utah anytime soon? I want to hold her so bad. Cangrats to you and tyson I know she will brings you as much joy as delia has brought us. Parenthood is so fun!

Di and Justin said...

congrats she is soooo cute... hope you are doing well and getting a little sleep!