Thursday, April 24, 2008

Looking like Daddy




Taylor is looking so much like her dad!  As she gets more characteristics, she is looking more and more like Tyson.  Tyson is very happy to know she resembles him, so now he can stop pointing out all the different potential fathers she might have. :)

8 comments:

Jeffrey and Monica said...

I see a lot of Summer in her, although she does have Tyson's dark hair. so no worries, I bet Tyson's the dad! ha ha

The Kimbrough Family said...

Ralph telling people he's waiting on the DNA results since Alex looks NOTHING like him! HAHAHAHA!!

Kaydee said...

She is beautiful, but I think she does look a lot like you!!

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

I was pushing buttons and realized that I deleted my comment. Sorry!

Taylor is absolutely gorgeous! Isn't it strange to see your husband's characteristics in a little person? Enjoy her while she's so tiny. She will grow and change so fast.

the mortensen's said...

so cute! I see Tyson for sure! can't wait to see her again!
p.s. It was always so hard for me to leave Liv all the way until she was like a year. It's been easier the second time around

The Faddis Family said...

I can see she has stolen both of your hearts, and I'm sure it's hard to remember what you did with all your free time, now that most of it is occupied. She has Tysons eyes, but I think she has your nose... she is a beautiful mix. And just to set you straight... I did invite you to my blog... i sent it to your gmail account... but I just added your hotmail account so you should be able to view it now.