Saturday, April 19, 2008

Night Sweats

Has anyone experienced this after having a baby? I am sweating soooo badly when I sleep. And then when I take the covers off, I freeze because I am damp. It is disgusting, and super annoying. I don't know if it has to do with the hormonal changes or what.

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Not me, but I remember Jani Cotton talking about those...I think it is a hormonal thing...after effects of pregnancy...just wait till your hair starts falling out (sorry to be a bummer ;()

Lacey said...

Yes, it's just your hormones. I got them sometimes even during the day. But onces your body starts to go back to normal the sweats will go.

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Yep, total hormones! It will go away after a little bit. I had that too. One minute I would be turning up the heat b/c I was so cold the next I would be turning it down, taking off blankets and clothes just to cool down.

Tianna said...

I had this happen to me with both my Ryder and Callie. It would come and go and then be back. The third time it happened I finally went to the Doctor and they told me I had mastitis. It is a breast infection and they gave me antibiotics. It can happen when you get a clogged duct. If you notice any hard spots, or redness and tenderness that is probably what it is. If it happens again I would see the doctor or ask about it when you go in fir your checkup.

Perrero Clan said...

Tianna, that is scary! I haven't had any clogged ducts or redness... but I will keep an eye out for that. I heard mastitis is really painful.

Crafty Momma said...

Definately! I had those for 2 weeks! you're not alone. They will go away eventually.