I wish I had pictures of Tyson when he was a baby, but we are still in the process of getting some. I thought it was fun to see if there were any similarities in the pictures? I don' t know... what do you think?
I came to your blog from Brooke's blog. Cute little girl! Congratulations!
The best advice I got after having my kid was... you don't have to be superwoman (Which I tend to try and do). And things get better and better as time goes on. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and overly tired, it's NORMAL! Enjoy! She's such a cutie!
Your little Taylor is beautiful! I am really happy for you. Are you getting any sleep? I sure am not. This three kid thing is a challenge. Sleep when she does!
Hi Summer You did it, you finally did it. Oh my gosh, your little Taylor is so beautiful. SHe has this little person look to her. I am so happy for you. You look so happy and so does your sweet husband. I love you. Tami PS Tyler moved in down the street from Jaimee in Las Vegas. OMG. We have to see each other when you come to Las Vegas this summer. Love Tami
SUMMER she is sooooo beautiful!!!!! I want to hear about the labor. How did you do? I have 10 weeks to go and Iam dying. The kids are anxious too. Ohhh sweetie I loved all the pictures. Congratulations, now I can call you Momma!! Love you.
I saw your blog on the Milne's...Congratulations! I always wanted to name a girl taylor brooke but I got 4 boys instead! She is darling!! Emily (bradshaw)
Isn't it fun comparing the baby to your old baby pictures. We still haven't figured it out and they change so much the first few weeks. Congrats. Hope the transition is going good and that you are getting enough sleep. That's the hardest part. Adjusting and getting them on a good sleep schedule. Good Luck and remember they don't stay little very long.
12 comments:
Congratulations on your baby girl! Taylor is such a beautiful little baby. Speaking of sleep deprived, I am right there with you!!!
Congrats on your cute little girl!! She is soooooo cute!!! Seriously!!! SOOOOO CUTE!!
I think she looks like you. I love the pictures of you and your mommy! :0)
Felicia
Congrats! You guys have a beautiful baby!
I came to your blog from Brooke's blog. Cute little girl! Congratulations!
The best advice I got after having my kid was... you don't have to be superwoman (Which I tend to try and do). And things get better and better as time goes on. It's okay to feel overwhelmed and overly tired, it's NORMAL! Enjoy! She's such a cutie!
Congratulations! Taylor is absolutely beautiful. :)
Congratulations, Taylor is so beautiful! We are so happy and excited for you guys. Let me know if we can do anything for you.
Your little Taylor is beautiful! I am really happy for you. Are you getting any sleep? I sure am not. This three kid thing is a challenge. Sleep when she does!
Hi Summer
You did it, you finally did it. Oh my gosh, your little Taylor is so beautiful. SHe has this little person look to her. I am so happy for you. You look so happy and so does your sweet husband. I love you. Tami PS Tyler moved in down the street from Jaimee in Las Vegas. OMG. We have to see each other when you come to Las Vegas this summer. Love Tami
SUMMER she is sooooo beautiful!!!!! I want to hear about the labor. How did you do? I have 10 weeks to go and Iam dying. The kids are anxious too. Ohhh sweetie I loved all the pictures. Congratulations, now I can call you Momma!! Love you.
I saw your blog on the Milne's...Congratulations! I always wanted to name a girl taylor brooke but I got 4 boys instead! She is darling!!
Emily (bradshaw)
Isn't it fun comparing the baby to your old baby pictures. We still haven't figured it out and they change so much the first few weeks. Congrats. Hope the transition is going good and that you are getting enough sleep. That's the hardest part. Adjusting and getting them on a good sleep schedule. Good Luck and remember they don't stay little very long.
Post a Comment