This was so much harder than it looks! We had to try it a few times. :) But it turned out alright. Taylor was an absolutely amazing sport. Trust me...she's not usually this calm!
That is brave of you guys! I waited until aubrynn was over a year old to do hers. But i was by myself. I guess it makes it easier when you have help. Great job!
So cute! What a good little girl! I never thought about doing that with Delia. I think what I want to do is get a mold of her little fist and plaster it. Hey, the dental school has all the supplies!
3 comments:
That is brave of you guys! I waited until aubrynn was over a year old to do hers. But i was by myself. I guess it makes it easier when you have help. Great job!
how fun. that will be a great thing to have as a keepsake. wish i had done that with my kids!
So cute! What a good little girl! I never thought about doing that with Delia. I think what I want to do is get a mold of her little fist and plaster it. Hey, the dental school has all the supplies!
Post a Comment