Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Cute Pics





Taylor's one month appointment

Smothered in blankets
Taylor's frowny face

Sleepy girl

17 comments:

the mortensen's said...

oh she is so sweet!

jessica said...

She is sooo beautiful. I can't wait to see her in person...hopefully soon! Hope you are doing well!

motivated said...

Awwww! Her little lower lip is so cute!!

nancy said...

Way to go you guys. What a cute baby. Girls are so dang cute. I love having a boy but girls awww so cute.
Looks like you guys are doing good. Good luck.

By the way Summer I know you dont know me but you look great.

Audrey Taylor said...

This cute girl looks like mommy! Hey, can you put up a recipe and directions on how to make freezer jam? All of this love is so good for Taylor. What a strong person she is going to be. Don't you love it?! Did I tell you I really like the name you picked?

The Faddis Family said...

I love just staring down at my new baby while he/she is sleeping while rocking them. It's seriously the best... and it's making me baby hungry just thinking about it. She is a good mix between the two of you. You look good... Hope you are finally able to get the swing of things... I told you... it just kicks in when they arrive. Life just gets sweeter with each bundle you welcome into your family... having another any time soon?

Perrero Clan said...

Hey Audrey... We just use the recipe off the Pectin Freezer Jam packets. It is super easy! My mother-in-law likes the pectin that asks for lemon juice... some already have the citric acid in with the pectin packet already.

Tianna said...

It is so much fun taking pictures of the new babies. She is adorable. Worth all the hard work!

Mike and Kimmy said...

I love Taylor! She is so beautiful and sweet! I think I could sit and hold her all day. Hope the trip out west went well!

Crafty Momma said...

I think she is looking more like tyson!

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

She is so dang cute! When do you come to Utah so we can come and hold the precious little babe!

The Wrays said...

She is getting so cute. Keep up the pictures of that beautiful baby!!

Kelsey said...

She looks so peaceful! Is she a good baby? She always looks like she is sleeping! =) ha ha! Just not at night, right?

Audrey Taylor said...

I miss seeing daily pictures of Taylor. Even though you guys are so far away, thank goodness for the internet because I feel like I know little Taylor. She has lots of people who love her!

Mandi and Jeff said...

Are you guys ready to come home yet? I am so ready for my family and new neice to get back to Kentucky. Whenever I go to your house I get sad because it is always such a fun place and now it is quiet and lonely. Tell Taylor I love her! You better tell all the other kids too, or I might get in trouble :) We miss you guys!

Steuer Family News said...

Oh she is sooo darling! I can't wait to have a girl now, seeing how cute she is and how adorable all her clothes, blankets etc are! I hope you're feeling yourself again and getting SOME sleep!

Heather said...

What a beauty!