Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Taylor slept through the night!

Yeah! Taylor slept almost 7hours on Sunday! She has been super fussy in the evenings, which makes her stay up and not nap as much...and on Sunday, she had probably a total of 2 hours of sleep the WHOLE day! So, she was super tired. Well, we put her to bed FINALLY at 10:30pm and I woke up to her fussing at 5:15am and was scared...what happened!? She must be starving! Is she sick? Is she okay? I was sooo scared that she had not eaten for such a long time! But, she was just sooo tired! She probably nursed only for about 2 minutes and then she fell asleep. She woke back up at 6am and nursed again, but spit it up. She just slept a lot all morning and finally found out why she wasn't eating and why she was soooo fussy sunday night....she had two MAJOR blow outs. She just needed to get all of that out! Well, for how much she slept all day monday, she did well to sleep from 11pm to 4am last night. So, we are on a roll! She usually doesn't sleep past 3 hours at night, so I am super excited!

8 comments:

Mandi and Jeff said...

Go Taylor! What a good little girl. I'm so glad things are going well. We love you and miss you!

Melissa said...

Wow! good job! It is such a nice day when the babes start sleeping through the night.

Jason & Karen said...

oh my i can't believe how long it has been since I have seen you! What since Hawaii?? haha How are you? Your daughter is beautiful!! What is new? Wasn't your husband in dental school? Is he done? Wow fill me in!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

it's so nice when they start sleeping a little longer during the night. you can start to feel human again! good luck, hope she keeps sleeping good!

Jason & Karen said...

Hey! It was good to hear back from you! I cant believe it has been that long. I think about ya lots! Jason, the kid i am going to be getting married to knows ya somehow. He thinks it might have been from when you lived at that house with Terri? Not sure though. I found your blog on Silver and Terri's. I was excited. well you will have to fill me in on everything and we will have to get together when you move back. by the way your baby girl is absolutely beautiful!!

Heather said...

It kind of weirds you out when your baby starts sleeping through the night. I felt the same way when Allie didn't wake up at all. Hopefully you'll see this happen more often. It makes you feel like you can actually function again. Taylor is a doll!

Di and Justin said...

yea! that is the best when they sleep.more and more you feel like you can function again.... it has been fun seeing Tyson at work... although you need to bring Taylor in so I can see the two of you before you guys go... hope all is well
di-

Crafty Momma said...

yeah!!! that's is so exciting! 5 hrs is good! I remember when Delia firs slept 5 hours around the sam age as Taylor.