I love seeing you with Taylor! You are such a cute mom. Taylor is so strong! I can't believe it. About the swaddling thing, try tucking her in tight, but leave out her arms. That is how my babies have liked to sleep. I can't believe she can roll over. My kids is three days younger and can't stand or roll over. Watch out, she'll be crawling before you know it!
So sweet. I especially loved the video of her trying to kick her way out of the swing...what an adorable little girl. I'm sure she brings you and Tyson so much joy. Miss you!
Delia kicked all the time!! Stil does. It was funny to watch her in her swing and kick like a mad woman! We kept thinking to our selves that she was going to be super athletic!
3 comments:
I love seeing you with Taylor! You are such a cute mom. Taylor is so strong! I can't believe it. About the swaddling thing, try tucking her in tight, but leave out her arms. That is how my babies have liked to sleep. I can't believe she can roll over. My kids is three days younger and can't stand or roll over. Watch out, she'll be crawling before you know it!
So sweet. I especially loved the video of her trying to kick her way out of the swing...what an adorable little girl. I'm sure she brings you and Tyson so much joy. Miss you!
Delia kicked all the time!! Stil does. It was funny to watch her in her swing and kick like a mad woman! We kept thinking to our selves that she was going to be super athletic!
Post a Comment