Saturday, September 13, 2008

RITE AID SUCKS!!!


I am BANNING RITE AID from my shopping!
I had a REBATE last month that didn't go through...and someone please explain to me WHY!
I was so good about trying to follow the rules and make sure there was no mistakes, etc... but when I emailed them about why my last rebate form was wrong, this was their reply:
You can only request your check once a month; therefore, enter all of your receipts before you request your check. If you request your check before entering all of your receipts for the month, our system will not process them and you must contact us.
WHAT?!  All I did was send in my rebate along with my receipts (in the same envelope) before the deadline.  I guess what they are trying to say is that I can only do one a month. So, I am done!  That is too hard to make sure I keep all of the rebates in the same month and have them sent in at the same time, before all of their due dates.  WHATEV!
I have decided it is easier to save money by coupon clipping and getting immediate savings.  
MUCH BETTER!

1 comment:

Target Widow said...

okay, so I'm not a stalker or anything, I'm April Morgan's sister, and I occasionally pop over and check out your coupon stuff, cause I just started doing it. My question is why you were mailing stuff in at all? You can do all of rite aid's rebate online, by just signing up and typing in your receipt number. I'm pretty sure you can just request one check a month, but you just go home put in your receipt each week after you shop and then loose them if you want to. Then at the end of the month hit the request button. It tells you what rebates you qualify for, keeps track of what you still need to purchase, and lets you know which items qualify for multiple rebates. Just wanted to let you know, in case you didn't already, and if you wanted to ever give rite aid another chance. Sorry for being a weirdo blog hopper, but I love rite aid. Real money back instead of just ECBs makes me happy!