Monday, September 29, 2008

Still feeling BLAH at 6 months post pregnancy

STILL FEELING LIKE THIS:


Except that its not the puppy that is lost, its my baby!

Here is a website I found, that helped me feel that not all is lost:
SEE HERE

4 comments:

The Mortenson Family said...

Summer,

I think you look awesome. Really, no one is so hard on you but yourself. Give yourself a break, your body has been through a lot of changes!! I know so many people, myself included, who have a really difficult time losing all the baby weight until they are done nursing. Well, I say "all" the baby weight... I don't think I've ever lost it "all"... a couple pounds always seem to linger. And even if you lose it, your body is still never the same... just look at what a beautiful little girl you have though... totally worth the sacrifice. Hang in there... seriously, I think you look awesome. Jen

the mortensen's said...

amen sister! I am right there along with ya. I bet we would feel better if we sat on Heidi!
dang skinny girl!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Summer--you look fantastic! I know that is probably what you don't want to hear, because you don't FEEL fantastic, but you look it. I know I'll have the same problem. Losing weight has never been easy for me. Just hang in and don't get frustrated..you look great!

Perrero Clan said...

Thanks you guys. I'm sure it will come...its just hard when you put in a lot of hard work and don't see the results...that you use to.
Sherstine...That is so funny...