Thursday, October 23, 2008

HELP! I need advice!

My little '2-hour, 2x/day-napper' turned into a monster these last 2 weeks! She won't take a nap without crying nonstop (even if she is fast asleep in my arms before I put her down). And her naps only last 30 minutes. She probably is teething, but who knows. Tylenol helps a little, but I don't want to give it to her every time. Besides lowering the mattress pad in her crib, what are some tips that I need to stick to with her NAPPING and CONSTANT WHINING? I want a good sleeping baby, because I know how important it is for them, and so I don't want to create any bad habits for later.


Taylor is 6, 1/2 months old...and I am not READY for all these sudden changes!

4 comments:

the mortensen's said...

I love her little face and I can't believe she is standing up in there!
and so it begins.....

Ryan and Ashley said...

I am so sorry! Her big eyes in the video are just too much... She is so cute! I have no advice, since I have never had to deal with that. Sorry!

Perrero Clan said...

Well, I guess I am learning that they go through stages. She is back on her napping schedule, but probably not for long :)

Audrey Taylor said...

No no no, how sad. Don't leave her in there crying. She is obviously teething and wants to be comforted. Tired, yes, but not enough to go to sleep. Get her busy and then put her in the swing and she should zonk out.
You know babies transition from two naps a day to one nap a day. She may not need both naps anymore. Tiffany just takes one long one in the middle of the day now. I'm going to fly out there and rescue Taylor!