The prices were higher than normal, but with doubling coupons, there were tons of things for 70cents or less and even free. Here is what I got:
After coupons, I spent $21.72!!! (and I only have one $2 rebate to send in...)
So after my one rebate, all of this cost me $19.72!!! SCORE! I was so excited, but drained too.
It was such a hassle and so difficult trying to find the deals and then disappointing when you realize they are out of something that you have a great coupon for and could get for free!
4 comments:
I think this is a full time job!! I am trying to learn all of the sites that you are going to for ecoupons, but you have to registar for each one and it is taking FOREVER. I am trying though. How long were you at KMart for? And did you just start going through your coupon box when you got there? I am starting to become overwhelmed ... kind of like working on my emergency prepardness ... my goal is to one day be as good as you are about all of these deals. :o) Wish me luck!
That's awesome!!! That's a steel, nice job!!
Amber Wray, YES!!! It is VERY overwhelming and like a full time job. I keep telling myself that it will get easier as I get more familiar with it, and it does get easier, but it still is overwhelming. It is hard because I don't want to miss out on a great deal, so I keep looking at all these blogs, and it only overwhelms me. Someone told me about a forum to look at called Afullcup.com ??? I heard this is better than all the blogs out there, so maybe that is one that you can just look at for now.
Also, when I got to KMART, I was there for almost 2 hours. I could have gotten soooo many more awesome deals, but they were out of so many free stuff. That's why it took me so long because I was looking at everything!!! But I also had a small cheat sheet (list) I went off of from a blog (Centsible Sawyer blog, I think).
You work full time, so don't get caught up into this. It really is too much!
Can you coach me sometime? I wish I could do this, but I just don't get it all...I'll call you. :)
Post a Comment