Friday, October 17, 2008

Taylor had another FALL

Taylor's owwee on her cheek


Why don't I learn that this little girl is too wiggly to hold still on a bed?
Well, I put her in the middle of the guest bed for 30 seconds, while I got her an outfit to change her in, and I turn around and saw the WHOLE thing happen! It was awful! It was like a bouncy ball. She was playing with a stuffed animal and rolled over to the side of the bed (next to the night stand), rolled right off the bed, hit the CORNER of the night stand and bounced onto the floor. I couldn't pick her up fast enough. The girl was crying out bloody murder! It broke my heart. Tyson says not to worry so much but that it helps them learn to be a little more careful. I don't know. I don't think they can learn that stuff quite yet.
Do they know consequences at this age?
What do you think?


The chip from the corner here was not there before. I don't know how her soft face could have done that! (Or maybe she hit in 2 spots and I haven't found the second one) EEEK!

This is a picture of Taylor pouting later that day. Don't worry! I'm not that bad! I wouldn't sit there and take pictures of her crying before I picked her up :)

The girl is going through a crazy pouting phase.
This picture cracks me up because she can turn it on and off so quick! :)

3 comments:

Mike and Kimmy said...

It is so sad when they fall. Mike says the same thing that Tyson does. It still makes me feel sad when they fall though. I love the pouty face. Kira is totally a fake crier! She whines to try to get us to do things. These kids are so smart!

Audrey Taylor said...

I think their scrunched up faces are so CUTE when they cry.
Rachel was in the bath and tiff was standing on the outside of the tub bending over to play with the bubbles. Elijah kneeling next to her. I went to the girls room to grab pjs and when I came back Tiffany was totally submerged face up in the tub! Elijah "helped"her to reach the bubbles.

the mortensen's said...

that pouty face is hilarious! I think she is big enough to learn. Gavin fell off Liv's bed and ever since then if he's on a bed he won't go near the edge. You'd be surprised how smart these little ones are!