Thursday, October 2, 2008

Up on all 4's

UH OH!
Lately, Taylor has been propping herself up constantly.
This makes me nervous...YIKES!

Oh Boy, the girl knows how to pose :)
We've been watching too much "America's Next Top Model" at our house.

7 comments:

Loura said...

Look at her, sheis growing up so fast. it seems like just a week ago I was telling youthat you did a great job and that things will get better when she is older. Well, it goes to show you that life will go on no matter how hard you try to hold on to hte present. She is still beautiful.

Ryan and Ashley said...

I LOVE ANTM! We should watch it together! She is so cute and in NO time, she will be a moving machine. She is a smarty!

Terri said...

Ohhh Summer she is so cute. I cant believe how big she is. I love that funny cartoon of the big lady!! That is soo how I feel right now. Sure wish you were going to be at our girls trip in St. George. Love ya girl.

Lacey said...

Watch OUT!!! Before you know it you're going to be in trouble. Such a cute smile!

The Faddis Family said...

She is seriously adorable. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I remember leaving you advice on your blog before she was born... wow... what a big girl all up and trying to crawl. Like Lacey said... Watch out. As much as you like them to learn new things... immobility is one thing you are going to miss! Wish you were able to come to our room mate get together in a few weeks... you will be missed, and it won't be the same without our crazy Summer.

nancy said...

She is getting so big. She is so so cute!!

Mike and Kimmy said...

I knew it! That little cutie will be movin' before you know it! She is so adorable!