Friday, November 14, 2008

A Day at the Downs

Grandma and Grandpa Gubler enjoyed a day on 'Millionaires Row' at Churchill Downs

Mortenson Family Dental had all their employee's enjoy a 'Day at the Downs'. We had a buffet lunch and watched some good 'ol Kentucky horse races.
I was aloud to invite my parents along...thank Jessica for the extra tickets!

4 comments:

Teisha said...

I can't believe how big Taylor is looking. She is such a cutie. And that is so smart about getting Christmas pics done with Santa already. There is no way I would stand in that crazy line. Did someone make that cute Beanie for Taylor or is there somewhere I could find it? It is adorable on her.

Perrero Clan said...

Heidi, my friend made the beanie for Taylor! Maybe she should start selling some, huh?! :)

Terri said...

Summer your little girl is darling. I cant believe how big she is. I bet you looked just like her at this age. We missed you at our roommate get away to St. George. We cant wait till you move here. Glad to see your doing well. Are you coming here for the holidays?
Love you

Lesli Ray said...

Summer your daughter is beautiful. We sometimes get updates from Dave Tidwell on how you guys are doing. We miss you guys in the fran park ward. We hope all is well. Rod and I have five kids now, the last two are twins. You can check out my blog at rayland7.blogspot.com
Lesli Ray