Everything I got here was FREE from Walgreens.
I spent $5.74 + tax and will send in $5 rebate for the automatic shower cleaner. So, overall...I spent 74 cents plus tax.

The Scrubbing Bubbles was on sale for $14.00 and I had a $10 coupon that was expired (but they took it anyways) and I will send in the #5 rebate. The aquafresh was on sale for 99 cents and I had 2 coupons that were $1 each. The Reynolds wrap was on sale last week for 99 cents, but they were all out of it, so I had a raincheck to use with my $1 off coupns. The oust sanitizer was substituted for the Oust that was on sale for buy one get one free. I had a coupon for buy one get one free, so both were free. Then the kleenex was on sale and I got that for just 49 cents. There is also some oatmeal on sale and will be FREE, but they were all out of it this week, so I got a raincheck to get some next time. The receipt says that my total savings was $28.89. WOOHOO!
1 comment:
I've started the coupon fun! I've done a few Walgreens deals and a smokin' Albertsons deal. It's pretty fun but I'm not always able to spend the time. My life has been crazy lately, hopefully it will settle so I can really dive in!
Good job Summer. If you have any tips or tricks I would LOVE for you to share. I've clicked on a few of your sites on the side, but do you have any specific favorites? Let me know anything :)
Post a Comment