Friday, February 20, 2009

4-pk Toilet Paper for 2 cents!

How I get my Toilet Paper:

At Kroger, their Cottonelle 4 pack is usually on sale for 99 cents.  Only buy it when it is 99 cents!  
Clip or print your cottonelle coupons that are for 50 cents off ONE, 4-pack or larger.
I even used these other coupons (purple and green cottonelle) and these coupons even worked when I bought the BLUE cottonelle 4-pk.  The blue is the only one on sale for 99 cents and is the only one that comes in 4-pk (that I know of).


When you go to the register, you can only purchase 2 of them on each transaction.  So if you want to buy eight, 4-pks... then you will have 4 transactions.  The reason is because the coupons DOUBLE at kroger up to 50 cents HOWEVER, only two LIKE coupons will double on each transaction at Kroger.  

So, on my receipt...you can see I bought 2 cottonelle 4-pk toilet paper for $1.98
Tax is 6 cents.  I used 2 coupons each for 50 cents and they both doubled to $1.00
So, my total for the 2 cottonelle toilet paper (4-pk) was 4 cents.
Then I do it over and over till I'm done.
TRANSACTION ONE:
2 Cottonelle Toilet Paper 4-pk:

$0.99 sale price
 x     2
=$1.98
+  0.06 tax
= $2.04
 -0.50 coupon
 -0.50 doubled
 -0.50 coupon
 -0.50 doubled
=$0.04 CENTS TOTAL!!!


P.S. Make sure the coupons haven't expired!  They are getting more strict on this.
But if they have, sometimes the expiration date is missing on my coupon  :)


No comments: