Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bathroom Fun

Already playing in the toilet!
While mommy was making dinner, Taylor was being really quiet! What was she doing, I thought? And this is what I found!
She says, "What Mom? I'm not doing anything! Go away."
So, I clean up her mess and remove her from the bathroom, but she waddles back in there. A few minutes later, I hear hysterical crying. I run in there and her poor little fingers are stuck under the toilet lid So, I help her out, but she does it again...She is now lifting the toilet seat all by herself and trying to touch the toilet water.I give up and let her play (knowing that the toilet is cleaner than the kitchen sink...so I hear)
But, then a few minutes later, she comes walking out like this!SHEESH! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!
Taylor is only 10 months old..........I'm so afraid of her terrible two's! We haven't even reached ONE yet!

4 comments:

the mortensen's said...

at least she didn't put a tooth brush in your toilet like she did at my house!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Wow! i'm so impressed that you let her play in the toilet! you're an awesome mom, and brave!!! I cannot believe she walk already, such an early walker! Paisley is 13 months and not even close!

Rasmussen Family said...

Haha I swear I have to wash Mia's hands 12 times a day because she thinks the toilet is a magical portal to Elmo's Land. I am getting good at keeping the door shut now.

Kristyn said...

She is so adorable! Will you guys be in Springville after March 7th? I'm excited that you'll be closer so we can see you more. I have some exciting news. I'm expecting in late September. I'm so excited... and sick!