Heather Young is a friend from Kentucky and her hubby graduated Dental School with Tyson. They live in Springville too, so we got together to take the girls to the Orem City Scera Pool. IT WAS A BLAST!!! I felt like a crazy mother following Taylor around like a hawk. She is nuts. She became way too comfortable and confident with the water. She ran off by herself ALL THE TIME, not knowing that I was following her every footstep. The pool was HUGE! It was like a beach that starts out shallow and gradually gets deeper. Taylor loved to keep walking towards the deep end....SHEESH!
SHE LOVED the water slide! She did that OVER and OVER and OVER and OVER again. It was funny watching her cut in line in front of other little kids and not care at all. :)
Ali, Heather's little girl, loved the slide also. I got some cute pics of them going down it.
Hope we go again! It was so much fun!
Thanks Heather, for getting us in FREE! :)
Sporting the shades :)
Taylor and Ali
4 comments:
I'm glad you guys had fuN! We will have to get together when we come in August! I can't believe how big Taylor looks - it's only been a month!!
Delia absolutely loves, loves the water! Ever since she was one she has gained a love for it and it has skyrocketed since then. These past few trips delia has been around a lot of water and she can't seem to get enough of it! At the pool in Mississippi, she kept going from the pool to the hot tub, back and forth and each time she would run! Yes, run..I keep trying to get her to walk but her excitement and energy gets the better of her! Oh, the heart attacks they put us through! ;) That's an awesome pool, I have never been there since they had re-done everything. I wish we had something that cool here. I didn't know the youngs ended up there?! Coolness! Tell her hi! BTW Taylor is an absolute doll!!
We need to go again soon! These pictures are adorable. I'll be stealing them. By the way, what's going on with your most recent post?
Ha Ha! You'll just have to wait and see Heather :) LOL
Post a Comment