It was soooo good to see some of "my girls" from Kentucky again! Since it was only 45 minutes away, I drove up to Sandy, UT to see Heidi and Sherstine. Heidi was in town visiting her Mom and family, AND Sherstine was not far visiting her Aunts and Uncles in Farmington, UT... so we all got together for some swimming with the kiddo's
It was wayyyyy too short! I wanted to stay longer, but the little ones were getting tired.
I wish I took more pictures, but I'll have to steal some from Sherstine. Livia is all grown up! She was jumping off the diving board like it was nothing and going down the HUGE slide. Gavin is definetly going to be a football player. He's a stud...just look at the pics. Owen is shy and too cute. Sadie is darling. I was surprised at how much she looks like Owen when he was a baby. She was so so good and so fun to hold :)
They are all growing up sooo fast!
They had this slide on the side of the pool and Taylor was upsest! She loved to slide down it into the pool. She kept going down it like crazy. It scared mommy because she doesn't watch for me to catch her all the time :)
I don't know how I got this cool shot of Gavin.
It looks like Gavin has a go-t. He looks like a stud with those sunglasses. :)

All of them loved to play with the pink soccer ball, but Taylor didn't like to share :)

So FUN! Hope I see ya'll soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment