Monday, August 10, 2009

Couponing Craze


After 5 transactions and rolling over Albertson's $$$, I spent $39.82 on all of this!!!
To really make couponing worth it, you have to STOCK up! So, this is my new craze!
I am building my food storage and sharing with family!
The Q-tips was the best deal of this all! I bought $30 worth of q-tips, and used 12 coupons, then I received $27 in Albertsons money and used that money on my next transaction of $30 with coupons and received $15 on each transaction and it just kept rolling over into each transaction. It was a little confusing unless your a big couponer, you might understand.

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

Very impressive!!

The Wrays said...

That is awesome!! I am so proud of you. I miss my coupon buddy. I did skippy peanut butter last week for food storage. I spent less than $5.00 and have 60 jars!! That should last a year, I hope! I bought coupons on eBay for the first time, they came a little late, but it all worked out.