Monday, August 24, 2009

Learning to Feed herself


I took these video clips a few weeks ago, but I have been dreading this day for a while :)
I loved being able to feed Taylor and be in control of how much mess I had to clean up afterwards. Now, I just let her go to town and then I deal with it later. It all works out the same. Give her 20 minutes to feed herself and clean up in 5 minutes...not so bad. I guess it just depends on what she's eating though :)

2 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I feel your pain! I have to give Mia a double portion because most of it doesn't make it to her mouth. She isn't very good at it but if she can stab it with a fork she does better. Good luck!

TiffanyM said...

Hey, I just read your marathon post. So cute -- you had me laughing. It has your personality all over -- loved it!!