I bought this shirt because I AM CRRRRAAAAZZZZZYYY!!!

I am one of those CRAZY coupon ladies!
The shirt says " KRAZY COUPON LADY" on the front
and on the back it says, "Pick another checkout lane, honey"
To buy one, get it HERE
ANYWAYS, this is why I'm CRAZY OBSESSED...
Target now price matches... and Walgreens had ALL GM cereal for $1.99
Target had a store coupon for $1 off 1 GM cereal, and I had a TON of manufacturer coupons for 75 cents off 1 GM cereal. That means: $1.99-$1.00-$0.75=24 cent cereal!!!
Some of my manufacturer coupons were $1/2, so some cereals were 50 cents instead of 24 cents, but I still SCORED!!!
Not many people knew about this killer deal because of the recent price match Target does now, so there were LOADS of cereal still around.
This is ONLY SOME of the GM cereal I bought at Target. I did like 5 transactions. In one trip to TARGET, I bought 52 cereal boxes for $19.00!!!
It was the easiest shopping I've ever done, once I figured out that you HAVE TO GO TO THE CUSTOMER SERVICE DESK TO PURCHASE THEM (IF YOU PRICE MATCH), otherwise you have to pay in full at the cashier and then go to the service desk to get a reimbursement....NO WAY, DON'T DO THAT!!! MUCH EASIER TO JUST GO STRAIGHT TO THE SERVICE DESK!!!
Here is my food storage of MORE CEREAL!
My sister in laws have been coming over to go SHOPPING! It is fun! They buy cereal from me for $1 a box. They score, and I SCORE! I get my high by seeing how much I save and sharing it!
It's a WIN WIN! I never buy cereal unless it is 50 cents, generally. I even told my neighbors to come over and buy any box of cereal for $1.00.
I sell them for $1 because that way... I get compensated for the newspapers I purchase and all the ink/paper I print out for the internet coupons... PLUS MY TIME!!!
Couponing is VERY TIMELY!!! But its fun for me. ;)
8 comments:
I got a steal like that a few weeks ago a smiths. I'm stocked up on cereal, but I'll pass it on. Email me any other great deals you find! Love ya!
One more question...how did you get 52 target coupons?
At this website (A Full Cup), you can print as many of the Target coupons as you want (use black ink!)
http://www.afullcup.com/target-coupon-generator/?referrerid=174726affid=17:10
Summer, you are so cute! As soon as I move next summer, and get settled into a house of our own, I want to start learning how. You'll be an inspiration! You already are.
As for the camera stuff you asked about, I'm working on getting an email to you. Sorry its taken me so long!
You are awesome. I bet Tyson was so proud! HAHA!
Summer! You have much knowledge! Can you tell me how you do this! Where do I go to get these coupons? I want to learn, but don't know where to start!
Summer, my husband thinks I'm a "crazy coupon lady" when I bring home 5 boxes of cereal. Ha ha. You are doing a great job of saving money and resources for your family! I hope all is well with you all. Annie-Laurie
Wow Summer! You are the Krazy Coupon Lady. But that is not crazy, that is awesome! Good job. And thanks for posting all your tips and how you learn to do it.
Post a Comment