Thursday, October 15, 2009

Crazy Girl

Grandma Gubler sent Tay Tay such a cute Halloween package!
The card even lights up when you push the button. Taylor is obsessed with candy necklaces, and she is going to have a ball playing with the rubber ball and spinny toy.
THANKS GRANDMA!
What's up with Taylor's smirky looks :)
And climbing into boxes?
Taylor is ON TOP OF THE WORLD!!!
Here is her climbing around the boxes, while I am trying to pack:

4 comments:

allison said...

Summer, I am laughing that in the picture of Taylor on the boxes I see two boxes labeled 'journals.' Whenever I think of you in Paris I think of you writing in your journal, so it totally makes sense that you would have a few boxes of them by now! I wish I was as good at writing in one as you are! Taylor is SUCH a cutie by the way!

Mike and Kimmy said...

Taylor is so adorable! I love all the pics of her.

Steuer Family News said...

Taylor is a beautiful little girl...seriously! We miss you guys and are glad you seem happy and well. How is Utah treating you thus far? Are you happy to be home or do you miss KY at all?

Mandi and Jeff said...

She looks like she is on the award stand at a gymnastics meet. TADAA!!