Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Dip in the Bath...Fully Clothed

After getting Taylor lotioned up, fully dressed (Shoes and all), it was mommy's turn to get ready. As the bath tub was 'SLOWLY' draining, Taylor was putting all her bath toys in the tub (after they were already put away)... what I didn't think about, was that she was probably going to go in after them to play with them... And it all happened so fast. She took the plunge before I knew it. What a stinker!

And here she is crying now that she is aware her clothes are soaking wet... saying...
"Get me outta here! Stop taking pictures of me and save me!"

Check out the video clip :)
I was soooo mad! I had just got her dry, new diaper, clothes, etc...
And all she does is smile at me as I yell at her! It's too cute!




No comments: