Wednesday, January 6, 2010

First Family Pics

The girl would not smile! It was so hard to get her to smile...
Enjoy the photos.













5 comments:

Becky Chatwin said...

Cute family pictures! Even when Taylor is pouting she is still so cute!

the mortensen's said...

Tay is crack'n me up in those pictures! love them!

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

Beautiful Summer! I love your silver colors- how original! You look beautiful! Taylor is so cute, and I love her bow. Reese and Paisley still talk about how much fun they had playing with her. I'm so glad we got to see you guys over Christmas. we had such a good time!

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Great pics! You look great as usual!

Rasmussen Family said...

I love these pictures. Tay has that toddler personality for sure and you guys look great. I love Taylor's headband. Where did you get it?! Mia would rip it out into a million pieces but still it is really cute.