Okay Mother's out there....DON'T FREAK OUT!!! This is Taylor ALL THE TIME! She always has to have a load of stuffed animals and blanket's around her. She always scares me too! I check on her EVERY NIGHT, but this one particular night, I couldn't find her. It was dark though, so I had a disadvantage :) I had to turn the hall light on and it still took me a minute :)
Here is another view of her, so you can see she has some breathing room in this other picture....
SO CUTE WITH HER BEAR (that is as big as her) :)
3 comments:
That is so funny. Taylor is such a doll!
That is so dang cute! I can't believe she is already so old! Also, congratulations, I didn't know you were expecting! I'm sure you are so adorable pregnant!
Love,
Karen
so does delia!! just recently she has been climbing out of her crib and bringing ALL of her toys in with her. So now her room has NO toys except for 2 stuffed animals. When we move her downstairs in a big gril bed with ALL of her toys within reach, she will never go to sleep again. *sigh*
Post a Comment