I think it is a right of passage for your kid to get a hold of the dreaded permanent marker. So sorry for you but so funny for us looking at the pictures! :)
Uh oh...who left the Sharpie out?! At least you got it to come off. Thankfully, this isn't something I've incurred...yet :)
ok that is hilarious! she couldn't get any cuter!!! you guys are definitely going to have a problem with the boys when she grows up.
it's a good thing she's cute...that's what I have to tell delia when that happens, which seems to be daily! lol ;)
Unfortunately that happens to us all the time too! I love how she looks so dang cute and proud of her drawing.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I think it is a right of passage for your kid to get a hold of the dreaded permanent marker. So sorry for you but so funny for us looking at the pictures! :)
Uh oh...who left the Sharpie out?! At least you got it to come off. Thankfully, this isn't something I've incurred...yet :)
ok that is hilarious! she couldn't get any cuter!!! you guys are definitely going to have a problem with the boys when she grows up.
it's a good thing she's cute...that's what I have to tell delia when that happens, which seems to be daily! lol ;)
Unfortunately that happens to us all the time too! I love how she looks so dang cute and proud of her drawing.
Post a Comment