Happy Birthday Tyson!
Tyson turned the BIG 3-0 and I surprised him with a party with all his buddies!
They had pizza, chips and salsa, played poker and gave out prizes (that I put together)
I also made him a "Black Book of Memories" and had all his friends write some of their favorite memories of Tyson. That was the hardest thing to get those boys to do!!! :) But the best ever!

I got this awesome ice cream cake at Baskin Robbins.
Tyson was upset that I didn't get a "cute" picture of him :)
Here are a few of Tyson's friends that were there at his surprise birthday party. They are watching a video of their 5th grade last day of school party...and laughing at each other. :)
Mandi Perrero and Braelyn came in town for a day because Mandi had an job interview. Braelyn's birthday is Saturday April 3rd, so we all got together and celebrated! She is soooo darling! Love that girl, but wish we had more time with her. Can't wait till they move out here in a month.
Taylor would not eat any dinner. As soon as she saw the cup cakes, that's all that was on her mind. She even tried to eat one before we sang happy birthday. She of course FREAKED out when I took her away from the cupcakes. When she finally got her own cupcake, she only ate the frosting on the top! YUCK!!!
The girl is FEARLESS, but surprisingly very cautious!
I love her little cute bum bum! :)
Here are some Random Photos:
Grandpa Jon reading a book to Taylor and cousin Averee
Taylor loves to lay in Grandma and Grandpa's bed while watching cartoons and playing with Grandma's dolls. It's sooo cute!

Hanging out in the car!
It drives me crazy that Taylor ALWAYS loves to put Q-tips in her ears all by herself. She loves to stick them in and have them sticking out. I don't let her keep them in her ears though. It scares me.
Barbecuing on a beautiful sunny day! Wish these nice days would stick around more.
Taylor LOVES to go visit daddy at work! She likes to watch cartoons, overhead, in the patient chairs :) I can't wait for her first dental visit :)One night I checked on Taylor before I went to bed and I freaked out! I had to make sure she was still breathing before I could calm down and get a picture.
She seriously still kills me with her sleep positions.
Taylor is constantly saying, "I'm Cold". Even when she is fully clothed.
I'm always wrapping her up in a blanket. She's just like her mother...get's cold easily.
LOVE THIS GIRL!




4 comments:
love your pictures! your daughter is so cute! that q-tip thing made me laugh. my 22 mo old also loves them and i have to hide them from him. cute swimming pictures, too :). I can't wait till we can start swimming pretty soon.
ps-love your prego comparison pics with this pregnancy and your last...esp before you knew it was twins. that's classic. love it!
I love that little bum too! She is so cute, and I'm so glad we got to see you guys even if it was only for a few hours. Only 5 more weeks and we will live so close!!! I can't wait!
She has such a small bum, just like Delia! Love it! delia is Fearless too and gives me a heartattack on a daily basis! How are you feeling?
Post a Comment