Sunday, June 6, 2010

Family pics

This picture of Triston and Trevor was taken on June 3rd, when they got their Oxygen put back on :( They still have it on, but are again slowly being weaned off it.
They just released a family visit for Sundays and for siblings only, so Taylor was able to come into the "special care" for 15 minutes and hold her baby brothers TODAY. I was so so sad that my camera was acting up and giving blury shots, but atleast you can see how excited she was to see her brothers and to hold them! It was a precious moment.

She wanted to hold her brothers right away!!!

First family photo together!!!
Triston (left), Trevor (right)


Me, Taylor and baby Trevor
Triston was totally asleep and Taylor kept saying, "Wake up baby Triston" and she even tried prying his eyes open. There were quite a few times we had to remind her to be 'soft and gentle'
When these boys come home, we are going to have to watch her like a hawk.
It's so cute, but scary at the same time!
Taylor and Triston
Baby Trevor was wide awake and had the hiccups. He had just ate very well and was very content. He kept looking at Taylor. I think he recognized her voice :)

4 comments:

Rasmussen Family said...

I love the family pics. Taylor loves her brothers and is so precious! What a sweet family.

Crafty Momma said...

Delia loves Andrew so much! I have to watch her all the time and I keep saying "don't touch him" and "stay away" it's kind of sad, but she needs to undrstand that he is not a dolly. She has already picked him up out of his bassinet numerous times!!! Gives me a heart attack when I see how she is holding him!! be very careful! I know they don't mean any harm, but they just might be doing that. I can't imagine having 2 new babies! Congrats again!

Audrey Taylor said...

Awww, it's going to be gettin' down with motherhood for awhile! We miss you guys!!

The Faddis Family said...

I still can't believe you had twins. Glad they arrived safely. And look at all that Hair!!! You are going to be one busy little mama... good luck with everything. We will be back in Utah at the end of the summer- August. So if you have any Vegas trips planned than, stop by for a pit stop and let the kiddos stretch- I'd love a visit!