Thursday, August 26, 2010

Going Private

I know, its about time, right?
Let me know if you want to be added...

(if I've already gone private and you can't comment, just email me and I'll add you...)
summer perrero @ gmail dot com

41 comments:

Todd and Meagan said...

We should go private too but I am lazy. My email is meagananne10@hotmail.com

.·:*¨¨*:·.Hep*Hep*Hooray said...

I do! kristinehepworth@yahoo.com
i was private, then went public then private again. i think i'm public right now because i haven't been using my blog much..... good choice to protect your cuties!

familyof4 said...

I do! karalwood@yahoo.com

Kelly Nordfelt said...

Don't forget me!

Rasmussen Family said...

Me me ME!!

Lacey said...

laceyjeanlaird@yahoo.com

Rach H @ FamilyEverAfter said...

for sure us!

Katrina said...

Katrinansmith@juno.com

Hone Family as in Ryan and Ashley said...

Don't forget the Hones! We love to read your blog! bellabambina2007@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

Add me!! I'm private too, so if you want an invite let me know. My address is chebecca @ gmail dot com.

Olivia said...

Count me in. I think you have my email address let me know if you don't.

Michelle Casey said...

I love watching your kids grow. michellecasey2014@gmail.com

Heather said...

me! hvalentine623@aol.com

Unknown said...

me too! mindysumens@gmail.com

allison said...

Of course I want to! allison.eccles@gmail.com

Thanks!!!

Tiffany Paxton said...

i want to be added tiffraw2@hotmail.com

Bart and Kellie said...

Me too! kellieanneyeates@gmail.com

The Christensen's said...

Don't forget me!!
kristachristensen@gmail.com

Jeffrey and Monica said...

Add me!
monicatbarrington@yahoo.com

Seth Ollerton said...

The Ollerton's want in! abbieollerton@gmail.com and sollerton@gmail.com Thanks!

Fawn Walters said...

Me!

Mandi and Jeff said...

Of course us :)

The Kimbrough Family said...

ME! :) feliciakimbrough@hotmail.com

i think i am going to have to take the plunge myself and it really sucks. :0(

Marcae said...

marcaerosenvall@yahoo.com

Becky Chatwin said...

beckychatwin@gmail.com

Meridyth said...

i keep thinking i should do the same thing. Can i get an invite too? ravenus 2@yahoo .com

Ryan and Ashley said...

me please.

Lanette Sanders said...

I would love to be invited! lanette.sanders@yahoo.com

Amy Jo said...

Please add me to the list. I really enjoy looking at all these adorable baby shots. We miss you guys.

Mike and Kimmy said...

Include us! mikeandkimmyc@gmail.com

the mortensen's said...

yes please

Julie said...

Oh can I be in? :) juliek.juliano@gmail.com

Matt, Christie & Adilyn said...

mcgammell@msn.com
add the gammells please

The Wrays said...

I really thought you were private already. Please add us ...

mhwheels113@hotmail.com

Teisha said...

teishahunsaker@yahoo.com Thanks!!

Ryan and Ashley said...

Don't forget me. ashleynicolebaker at gmail

The Valley Family said...

jeniecevalley@yahoo.com

Holly said...

Love seeing the pics of your twins. Are they identical? Anyway, would love an invite to your blog!
Holly

Nelson Family said...

Add me add me add me please. totoleigh@hotmail.com
It was so good to see you when I was in Utah! Hopefully it won't be too long till we can hang out again.

McKayla said...

Mckaylashockley@yahoo.com

Heather said...

me! hvalentine623@aol.com