I’ve been tagged by Gina Anderson…so here goes!
(See letter T, to see who is tagged next...)
A-Attached or single? Attached! 5 years going on 6 in August
B-Best Friend? Jessica Mortenson
C-Cake or Pie? Chocolate Cake!
D-Day of Choice? Saturdays because I get to be with Tyson and make him catch up on little jobs around the house :)
E-Essential Item? A camera (I love to take pictures…it is all about the memories!)
F-Favorite Color? Probably a Dark Green
G-Gummy bears or worms? Bears, but I'll take worms too! (Love gummy candies)
H-Hometown? Las Vegas, NV
I-Favorite indulgence? Ice Cream at night and going out to eat on weekends
J-January or July? That is easy…July! (SUMMER TIME)
K-Kids? One on the way…Taylor Brook will be here April 13th
L-Life isn't complete without? My hubby! I think that will change as soon as Taylor gets here though :)
M-Marriage Date? Aug 10, 2002
N-Number of Brothers and sisters? 7 Brothers
O-Oranges or apples? Oranges. I will only eat Green Granny Smith Apples
P-Phobia and fears? Bugs! I hate crawly things…
Q-Quote? There are too many that I like…don’t have one on the tip of my tongue, at the moment
R-Reason to smile? The more Tyson and our Love grows.
S-Season of choice? Summer! Vacations! Time with family. Warmth!
T-Tag someone? Heidi Maxfield, Kelly Nordfelt, Mandi Perrero
U-Unkown facts about me? I’m an open book…I don’t know if there’s anything someone doesn’t know about me…but maybe this one…Tongue ring in High School.
V-Vegetable? I like most veggies…can’t stand Beets! BLAH!
W-Worst Habit? Complaining about Tyson’s driving. :)
X- Xray or Ultrasound? Weird question…doesn’t matter
Y-Your favorite food? ‘Zubs’ HOT, turkey and avocado sandwich with ranch (can only get them in Mapleton, UT)…best ever!
Z-Zodiac sign? Virgo, all the way :)
5 comments:
Summer I love the Blog! I will check back often
Cute blog! The pictures of Taylor's bedding and room are darling.
Tyson,
I don't know if you blog but I found yours through Sean and Sesily Clark's. Anyway, I wanted to give you a shout out and say "Hi." Abbie and I are expecting a girl too on April 27th. That is awesome for you and Summer. Congrats! Peace out brotha!
Seth Ollerton
We're so excited you blog!!. we can stay more in touch! I just love the belly! What will her name be?
ok afer looking at your blog in more detail I know her name Taylor Brook. Sorry!!!
Post a Comment