I am currently 34 weeks, and hopefully just 6 more to go! I can't believe how fast it is going. However, it is very slow at the same time. Tyson told me the other day that he can't wait to just hold baby Taylor. He just wanted her out right then and there, so he could love her.
I hate that I can't bend over or turn around like I use to. I just want to jump around and lay on my stomach :) I have gained a lot of weight in my butt and thighs and I have swollen ankles, but it doesn't bother me too much because it is just pregnancy stuff and most of it will go away afterwards. It is weird though. I feel like I have a thick layer of extra padding all around my back, my arms and hands, etc... It's all for the babies protection :)
6 comments:
you're a cute little prego!
Lookin' good! I am excited to see little Taylor! Make Tyson give you a foot rub every night to help with swelling.
So close and such a hot mommy to be! These last weeks are the worst. Take lots and lots of baths. Love Ya
Summer...You are looking fabulous. You are on the home stretch now. Good luck these next few weeks.
OH GOODNESS you are just sooo darn CUTE!!! Summer I have not seen you in forever and you look as darling as you ever do :) oh and love that fact that you got to meet Garth brooks.....
you are so tiny! I was much bigger than that at 34 weeks! Count your blessings, you will probably spring back really fast. Glad everything is going okay!
Post a Comment