Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Baby Hair Bows

Anyone know how to make these nylon hairbands that you can clip any bow onto?  I've seen them around and Brook and I want to make them.  I know they can't be too hard to make.

6 comments:

The Mortenson Family said...

I know how to make bows if you want me to show you how to do that... other than that, I think it would be pretty easy to make the headband/clip thing.

Jen M.

nancy said...

Tyson..... I am so happy you found my blog! You have to love the blog. I sometimes spend a little to much time on it. You know its bad when your kid has ideas for it!
It sounds like you guys ae doing great! School sounds like it is going good, you must be crazy to go into Oral, I hated that the most. ( I worked at a Dentist office forever) Maybe when you get done move back here and I'll come owrk for you!
A baby girl how fun. Enjoy it time goes so fast. And the part about not being old enough, wlcome to my world. Zack will be 5 in June.
It is so great to hear from you. Good luck with school and the baby! I will keep checking you out in the blog world!

Lacey said...

Very Easy...knee highs, flower, ribbon and what ever jewel you want in the center. Good Luck!

Tianna said...

Not much time left! Your world is about to change...for the better. Just take advantage of the time you have before she's walking. It comes quick. It looks like you are set with all the baby showers you've had. That's great having so much support especially when you are so far from home. Good luck with your new baby girl.

Kelsey said...

Just buy them! They all fall apart pretty quickly. Just the glue or stitching comes undone from being stretched a few times. THey do look so cute on them! Hey, is your address the same one I have had forever? Email it to me- I have a present to send you- finally.

Jamie said...

i bought a bunch of these and love them. they look like they'd be pretty easy to make....however, i suck at making things anymore and would rather buy!!! let me know if you figure it out!