Saturday, March 29, 2008

2 Weeks TO GO!

Baby's head is down, but I am not dilated any (1 cm is all).  I have a feeling she will be coming after my due date.  Here are the 38 week pregnancy pictures...


This was a HUGE bowl of ice cream!  My appetite exceeds my limits! :)

This is the stupid stroller we are still waiting to order.  It is out of stock EVERYWHERE!  However I did find it at USABaby, but they are selling the floor sample for the same price as it is online.  I'd rather wait and get a new one for the same price.  I just might have to take Lisa up on her offer...and borrow her old car seat for a week or two, that her one year old used.  The stroller will be available in about 1 week...so hopefully it all works out.


6 comments:

the mortensen's said...

ok, so you don't even look prego from behind! you look fabulous! Can't wait for you to join the mommies club!
love the babies room!

Tianna said...

That is the best stroller. I got that one with my first, just a different color, and it has been great. Now I need a double which I am having the same problem as you. I ordered it a week ago and they haven't shipped it because they had to order it from the maker. Frustrating!

The Faddis Family said...

YOu had to rub in how small you are didn't you? You are all belly... which will make it easier for you to lose the weight. I wasn't all belly... I was all over, but I can proudly say, I don't have one stretch mark on my belly after two kids. Also, I absolutely love the babies room... so cute, and how convienent to have a bed in there. I had that with Dax, but than with Maliya, the bed was being used. Anyways, super useful with nursing in the middle of the night, and you can laydown, and catch some shut eye while Taylor eats. Good luck! I can't wait to see her

Perrero Clan said...

That is so funny that you say that Angie! I am definitely not all belly! I can't fit into any jeans that I use to...they don't even go halfway up my thighs. I just take pictures of my belly, but you don't see my huge but or thighs! Also, I wear Tyson's Pajama pants so that it all looks like it blends in well...If I tried to wear my pj pants, you would see every roll cause they would be so tight :) But I do take it as a compliment, so thank you!...Although I feel so far from it! ;)

Crafty Momma said...

You are such a cute prego lady! You look really good! I was much bigger than you at 38 weeks, so count your blessings! I was all belly, so the weight come off faster than I thought, but my stomach is still really streched out and will probably never go back! Yikes! Hopefully you will not go too over due like me, so I'm pulling for ya. I wasn't dilated to 1 cn until 40 weeks, so you never know what might happen! I am so excited for you! Are you delivering at Norton? Keep us posted!

Melissa said...

you still look fabulous for being 2 weeks away. crazy about the stroller. hopefully you'll get one soon.