Tyson is so sad that he is getting so "old". He can't believe that he is 28 already and just now having his first kid. Well, I hope he had a great birthday. I made him breakfast this morning (Eggs, Wheat pancakes, toast and OJ). He went this afternoon and had a BLAST playing soccer with some friends and got all muddy from the rain. However, he did puke up his breakfast, because he says he was so out of shape and can't play soccer like he use to in High School. Tonight, he opened presents and had a huge surprise... he got his Call of Duty 4, XBOX 360 game he wanted so badly. I took him to Shogun's for dinner. It is a Japanese Steakhouse. It was fun and enjoyable. Ironically, the family sitting to the left of us was one of Tyson's clinical professors at the dental school and the family to the right of us were dental hygiene patients I have cleaned at Mortenson Family Dental. We came home that night and just played a little Halo online together. He got a lot of phone calls from friends and family that just totally made his day :)
Good Morning Birthday Breakfast!
Opening presents!
A Charging station...to help Tyson organize all his 'stuff' and keep it in one spot :)
Gap Jeans
XBOX360 'Call of Duty 4' game
Shogun's Japanese Steakhouse for Dinner
5 things I love about my husband:
1-He is so heartfelt!
2-He is very spiritual, and helps me be a better person.
3-He is going to be a FANTASTIC dentist! He naturally has great clinical skills. I am lucky he will be my dentist working on me!
4-He is so amazing with kids! He truly will be an AMAZING father! I'm just sad that I will have to be the mean one :)
5-He is so easy to love and is so personable.
I LOVE YOU TYSON! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I HOPE IT WAS SPECIAL!
11 comments:
Yippee, we found your blog and it is soo cute! Summer you look great and I can't believe you are going to have a baby any day now. I hope you are feeling good. I bet you are ready to be done with this whole pregnancy, I know I was when I was pregnant. We sure love you guys and best of luck with everything. Oh and Happy birthday Tyson!
Are you STILL pregnant??!! Come on out of there baby!! :-) Happy BIrthday Tyson!!
Happy b-day Tyson! Sounds like you had a great day. No worries about having your first child at 28. You won't feel even 28 when she gets here. You'll feel like all the sudden you have no idea what your doing!!
Happy Birthday Ty! It's your long lost buddy, Devin Bird.
Hope all is well, and hope to see you/wife at our reunion this summer! Please.....
Anyhow take care and stay in touch bro-ham.
Dev
Happy Birthday Tyson! It looks like you got some great stuff!!
Happy Birthday Tyson. LOok at your cute room Summer. IT is so cute. I was never that prepared. Congratulations. Little Taylor will be so blessed. Good luck on delivery. I am actively awaiting pics so I can follow the birth of this little girl. The best after its all over is laying on your stomach and feeling the pressure in your back just sink in and feel so relaxed. Its amazing. Good luck summer I love you. Tami
But you can't lay on your stomach to long because then your milk will start to leak or hurt. hahah. love you
I keep checking your site to see if baby Taylor has made her grand enterance... Good Luck! Happy Birthday Tyson!
What a beautiful room for your baby girl! It is gorgeous! Nice work!
Summer-I just got a chance to check out your blog...I LOVE it! Congratulations on your soon to baby girl, I hope she gets here soon! The first baby is so much fun, you will LOVE it! You are such a cute little pregnant mama! I wish you a speedy and pain free delivery! Just get the drugs EARLY!!!! We are prego with number 3...hoping this time around it might be a girl, we will see! I'm not due until october, so I am jealous that you are almost done! GOOD LUCK! Can't wait to see the pics!
oh my gosh! I think we were out of town for Tyson's birthday! We need to do something special! Sorrrrry! - Jessica and Mark
Post a Comment