Tyson is on Spring Break this week! Woohoo! So, we are trying to finish up all the rest of the baby stuff up before she gets here. I am so proud of my hubby. He is so great and knows how to do everything! Thanks to his dad who taught him... he is such a handyman around the house ...when he wants to be :)
Here he is putting together our dresser.
8 comments:
What a cute baby room, I love brown & pink together! I have a baby present for you. I'm sorry I couldn't make it to your shower, it looks like it was so much fun!
Summer!
This is Kara Howarth Wood. I'm not sure if you remember me or not. But Congrats on the upcoming birth of your little girl Taylor! I have a little 2 year named Taylor Anne!
Anyway, I found your blog through multiple people and wanted to say hello!
My friend and I are having a Bow party for her friend that makes All kinds of bows! And the ones you mentioned that you can clip in with a headband! Are you in Las Vegas? If you are you should come and look at ALL the bows she makes. I'll email you her website if you are interested.
I have a blog too.
http://wood-family01.blogspot.com/
Good thing you have an extra bed in there... you'll probably need it! Get as much rest as you can now!! The baby room is adorable. We'll get together and do bows... I have several friends wanting to learn, so I'll have to have a bow making party!
Jen
Hey Summer,
It's Jaimee (Terri and Tami's sister). Your pictures are so cute! I never looked that cute pregnant. Hope your baby comes soon. Guess what...your brother Tyler and his wife Natalie bought a house that is 2 houses down from me. I heard that some new people moved in, so I went and knocked on their door to introduce myself and welcome them to the neighborhood and before your brother even introduced himself, I said, "your a Gubler!" He's like...how did you know? Anyway, your parents were there. We chated a while. They are so great. If you go visit them (Tyler and Natalie), you should stop by. I would love it! Good luck!
Love ya,
Jaimee Frayer
I absolutely love it!!! Where did you find it? It's a beautiful room for a beautiful little girl. I remember with Dax, I would just go in the his nursery and sit and rock in the chair begging him to come. I was so sick of waiting! The last month is longer than the first 6.
happy birthday Tyson!!!!!!!
Sherstine and Wayne...you guys are awesome to remember! I'll pass it on to Tyson!
That turned out so darling. Good job guys.
Post a Comment