Thursday, March 13, 2008

Tagged by Sherstine

I really like short Tags...nobody wants to read the long ones, so here's a short one for ya'll:

Favorite pair of shoes: Slip-on's for sure...with socks :) ...so unattractive, I know
New Years Resolution: Never really had one
What are you listening to right now: David Letterman talk show in the background
If you had $200.00 to spend on yourself what would you buy: Baby stuff (that is like shopping for myself)
Random Thought: I am so random, that any thought would fit here...But one from today is that there are some weird parenting advice that mom's love to give you when you are pregnant.
Favorite place to go in the city you live in: Cherokee Park, although I haven't gone much.
Book you are reading: NONE...I just love to write in my journal on my spare time...so everyone who keeps inviting me to be their 'friend' on their online club book sharing thing...I will sign up, but I don't have any books to share :)
I am going to Tag two of my favorite girls: Tami and Terri :)

2 comments:

The Faddis Family said...

BTW... I take offense that Tami and Teri are two of your favorite girls! I was a room mate too ya know!

Perrero Clan said...

Angie...you know you are one of my favorites... especially when you would bang on the wall for me to shut off my alarm clock that was blasting for 5 minutes every morning in college! ;)