Jeff Perrero is going to kill me when he sees this picture on my blog :) The Mortenson's took this picture from their cell phone and emailed it to me and I thought it would be fun to post it. This shows that we are not prepared to lose that hour of sleep from daylight savings time on Sunday... and so Jeff was just catching up on his hour of sleep he missed, in church. Mandi (his wife) is on a cruise with friends for spring break... so she will enjoy seeing this. I must say... I commend Jeff for even making it to church on Sunday! It was pretty bad weather the day before.

Obviously church was not cancelled this Sunday due to the weather! We are probably one of very, very few churches that didn't cancel any Sunday sessions...GO US!
5 comments:
At least there's no visible drool coming from his mouth ;)
Hey Summer - I saw your link off Heidi's page. I'm going to add ya to my list. This picture cracks me up. We were laughing so hard during church. I think the Nordfelt's took a photo of him too. Bummer about your baby shower - but I'll definitely come to it later in the month. Hopefully your baby won't be here by then. BTW - I can't believe you shoveled your driveway while being 9 months pregnant! You're crazy!
Hi Summer
I miss you so much I am so happy your experiencing all this prego stuff. How fun to be the cute prego girl surfing the neighborhood in your 4 wheel drive and not gettingstuck by yourself your brave. Bytheway that pic of your brother in law in church asleep. ahaha. I was thinking oh summer how did you take that pic and when I saw the one in church and you said it was cell phone pic. So great. I love you Tami
I tried to get James to cancel church, but Pres. Stucki said that we should have it. I couldn't say anything after that. sorry.
Meredyth, I thought about Bro Harrison on Saturday...what a horrible position to be in...having bishop out of town and going crazy thinking about how to cope with a sunday session after the big storm...It wasn't even bad at all!!! Everything was melting and the streets were clear!
Post a Comment