Brook and Dave Rasmussen's little girl was born on Sunday April 27. We went through our pregnancy together and I am so glad that her little girl was born 2 weeks early. Now our little ones are only 2, 1/2 weeks apart. They named her Mia Kellee and she has so much color and hair and is soooo gorgeous! It is crazy to think how chunky Taylor has gotten just in the two and a half weeks and compare the two next to each other. Taylor and Mia are BFF (Best Friends Forever)! :)
2 comments:
Summer,
I don't know if you remember me, but my husband and I used to live across from you at Tripoly @ Stephanie in Henderson. Renae Stucki (Nick is my husband). It is crazy that I just saw your names on Janae & Eric's blog. Anyway, your baby is adorable and I hope you guys are doing well.
Renae
how fun for you guys to have such good friends with a child close in age as yours!
Post a Comment