Taylor is precious! I want to send her a gift so go to my blog, click on my etsy shop and pick out a onesie for her. If you want a different size let me know, but it will take a little longer to get there! I hope you're having a wonderful time being a new mom! You look great!
Oh yeah, I meant to tell you either email me or leave me a comment and just tell me which one you want. Don't do it through the site or it will want to charge you.
You look so beautiful Summer! You don't look like you just had a baby! She looks a lot like you, but I can see both of you in her. She will be 1 month old on our 5th Anniversary!! She is soooo cute!
She is super cute! How are you doing/feeling? I know adjusting to baby #1 is tricky especially when you are not getting enough sleep! Looks like you are loving being a mom!
9 comments:
cute pictures. i can't believe you look that good after having a kid... no fair!
Taylor is so beautiful! I can't wait to see her in person.
Summer you look great! I don't think make-up even touched my face for 6 weeks after having a baby! You may be tired but it doesn't show!
You two cuddling is great. Jacob wasn't much of a cuddler so enjoy it!
Summer, you look beautiful! Loved the one with the cell phone. ;) I still think she looks more like you. :)
Taylor is precious! I want to send her a gift so go to my blog, click on my etsy shop and pick out a onesie for her. If you want a different size let me know, but it will take a little longer to get there! I hope you're having a wonderful time being a new mom! You look great!
Oh yeah, I meant to tell you either email me or leave me a comment and just tell me which one you want. Don't do it through the site or it will want to charge you.
You look so beautiful Summer! You don't look like you just had a baby! She looks a lot like you, but I can see both of you in her. She will be 1 month old on our 5th Anniversary!! She is soooo cute!
She is super cute! How are you doing/feeling? I know adjusting to baby #1 is tricky especially when you are not getting enough sleep! Looks like you are loving being a mom!
Post a Comment