Saturday, May 31, 2008

Rolling over on her side

6 comments:

TiffanyM said...

Summer, your little girl is such a doll!! Are you just loving it?!? Such a different life huh? But totally awesome. Call me when you come in town so I can see her in person!!

Audrey Taylor said...

Oh my gosh! Seeing her wiggling around makes me want to pick her up so much. Please give Taylor a soft squishy smooch on the cheecks for me.

Heather said...

Taylor is adorable! I can't wait to meet her. She looks like she is growing and changing.

Tami and Kaleo said...

Hi Summer Im finally back to blogging I promise so check it out whenver. Hey you know Janae and Eric Ence. How. I grew up with those guys in Santa Clara. Your little Taylor is so cute, its so fun when they do new things. Its making me baby hungry.ah thats scary. I love you Tami

Lacey said...

What a strong little stinker! Are you in Utah again???

Crafty Momma said...

Wow! That's great I can't remember if Delia started to roll that early or not! Way to go Taylor!!