We went down to Vegas to see my family May 23 for a very short trip. We had a big family party for my two brothers that graduated. Kelly graduated in Optometry and Tyler graduated from UNLV and is accepted to med school in Las Vegas. CONGRATS guys!
Taylor grabbing her toes, while grandma rubs her back
Trent, my brother and his daughter, Annalisa

Graduation PARTY for my brother's Tyler and Kelly.
Tyler did a dance with his brother-in-laws...it was awesome!


Graduation PARTY for my brother's Tyler and Kelly.
Tyler did a dance with his brother-in-laws...it was awesome!
Travis and Elise in the pool

Jacob forgot his swim trunks :)

Taylor sitting next to my cat that I grew up with and LOVE!!!

The whole family watching a slide show of Annalisa's surgery
The little ones were totally loving the pictures and music!


Taylor playing in her baby einstein activity gym...it is her favorite!



My brother Tyler holding Taylor. Tyler and his wife, Natalie Day are expecting their first son July 4th! He is sooo excited.
Grandpa Gubler and Taylor
Grandma Gubler and Taylor

UH, OH! Taylor has found her thumb!
Jacob forgot his swim trunks :)
Taylor sitting next to my cat that I grew up with and LOVE!!!
The whole family watching a slide show of Annalisa's surgery
The little ones were totally loving the pictures and music!
My brother Tyler holding Taylor. Tyler and his wife, Natalie Day are expecting their first son July 4th! He is sooo excited.
3 comments:
Hey Summer and Tyson! I just saw that you guys have the Chicco caarseat and I wanted to let you know it was recalled-- here is the website http://www.chiccocarseatrecall.com/Please let me know you got this. I hope you all are having a great time! See you soon back in KY!
Felicia Kimbrough
Thanks Felicia! I got your message and so I checked immediately. My car seat is good. The recall is for seriel numbers between 08 02 26 and 08 03 17, which corresponds to the manufacturing dates between Feb 26 and March 17 2008. My seriel number is 08 01 08. So, it is Jan 08 2008. I just missed it! PHEWWW! Good thing I don't have to deal with that!
I so wish I could have seen Taylor!!
Post a Comment