Hey! I have a blog now and forgot you had one! Our babies are only two weeks apart! Crazy we all have babies... How are the other girls from Paris doing? I need to blog them, too! You look beautiful, as always. :)
To make the link an actual link, when you post just click on the eyeglasses looking thing and then type in the web address. If that makes sense, if not call me or talk to me at church. It's always nice to see where the cheap gas is!
To make the linky thing, you want to be sure you're typing in "edit html" instead of "compose" and then type: "<" symbol, "space," " href," "space," "=," (and the url address here, for example, h t t p ://summer and tyson(dot) blogspot.com) ">" "whatever you want the linky thing to say here" "<" "/" "a" ">" Ahhh.. It just got all messed up b/c it's trying to recognize it as a tag.
Anyway, you can call me too and I can explain it a LOT better. :)
3 comments:
Hey! I have a blog now and forgot you had one! Our babies are only two weeks apart! Crazy we all have babies... How are the other girls from Paris doing? I need to blog them, too! You look beautiful, as always. :)
To make the link an actual link, when you post just click on the eyeglasses looking thing and then type in the web address. If that makes sense, if not call me or talk to me at church. It's always nice to see where the cheap gas is!
To make the linky thing, you want to be sure you're typing in "edit html" instead of "compose" and then type: "<" symbol, "space," " href," "space," "=," (and the url address here, for example, h t t p ://summer and tyson(dot) blogspot.com) ">" "whatever you want the linky thing to say here" "<" "/" "a" ">"
Ahhh.. It just got all messed up b/c it's trying to recognize it as a tag.
Anyway, you can call me too and I can explain it a LOT better. :)
Post a Comment