Friday, July 11, 2008

First Haircut




It was so hard, but it had to go. We had to cut off Taylor's mullet. Now I can put it in her baby book.
We're not sure when we are going to cut her mohawk, though.

6 comments:

Audrey Taylor said...

NOOOOO! You cut her hairs off? The rest would catch up!
....Mullet, huh?...

Lacey said...

I didn't cut Maddy's mullet until she was 7 months. Love the mullet!

The Faddis Family said...

I can't believe she has already had a hair cut... Until their one... it seems like their hair stays thin, and doesn't really fill in- than one day, you will look at her, and think, "wow... shes got a lot of hair."

the mortensen's said...

I'm very proud of you guys! Mullets are so gross! Way to be.
Miss you guys!

Rasmussen Family said...

Mia has a mullet and she is proud of it SHERSTINE!! I mean we do live in KY.

Unknown said...

Hey, how I miss that baby!! And you guys too. I would have cut it, just make sure you keep it. Summer you are so amazing, Tyson is lucky to have someone that can cook like you. I also loved the presentation of everything you made. I love and miss you guys, give little Taylor a kiss from her "Favorite Aunt" Love Tiffany