I love doing that with my girls too! Last night I started a scrapbook page of their cute toes I did last week. Girls are so much fun!! :)
that is so cute! I'm gonna have to polish Allison's toes now!
Don't you love those footie pictures, they are so cute especially together.
Oh my gosh... I can't believe you have the same feet! That is adorable... so is the polish. I should break mine out. One more thing to take a picture of!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love doing that with my girls too! Last night I started a scrapbook page of their cute toes I did last week. Girls are so much fun!! :)
that is so cute! I'm gonna have to polish Allison's toes now!
Don't you love those footie pictures, they are so cute especially together.
Oh my gosh... I can't believe you have the same feet! That is adorable... so is the polish. I should break mine out. One more thing to take a picture of!
Post a Comment